Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-2012

unable to get backup of Xbox360 using Imgburn?

Hi guys please help me on this matter and sorry for any mistake if you got in. actually I have problem in XBOX. Actually I just wanted to write a new xbox360 iso (batman-assasins creed-need 4 speed etc etc) With the Imgburn. I generally used to burn the game with the help of the Imgburn but never got this type problem. When I want write the XBOX then I am struggling. DO you have any idea so that I can fix this issue?
Old 12-03-2012

Re: unable to get backup of Xbox360 using Imgburn?

Dude, I have gone through your query. Actually this type of the problem I never faced when I started to search then I got solution here there may be chances of that I think you are running Imgburn into normal mode. I think there may be chances of that problem in your Imgburn. I would suggest you that download the latest version of Imgburn and install it I can give you the download link Here. Then again try to burn the XBOX. I hope this will help you.
Old 12-03-2012

Yes I am completely satisfied with your statement. Here I just wanted to say that there may be chances of that you drive didn?t perform during the burning. Here I would suggest you that update your firmware in your drive. There may be chanced of that your modified console may have been flagged during playback. I just wanted to say that is ?standard? console will only play original pressed DVD ROM disc. There may be chances of that your after dashboard upgrade your modified console may have been returned to the ?standard? console.
Old 12-03-2012

Here I am satisfied with your comments. Because of all of this I think your process will have been stopped. There may be chances of that your console drive may be dirty here I would suggest you that clean the drive with the help of lens cleaning disc. There may be chances of that drive in console may be have been broken if yes just buy new console.
Old 12-03-2012

Yes, this can be possibility. I think you used the cheapo media along with I would say I haven?t verify your burn during burning. There may be chances of that you used the optimal write speed for your drive/firmware/media combo. Here I just wanted to say that these are on trial and error generally combined with bit of ?Disc quality?.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , ,