Thread: Not able to clone “The Smurfs” using Clonedvd

kj Guest

Not able to clone “The Smurfs” using Clonedvd

I have been trying to rip “The Smurfs” using Clone dvd but then the problem that I am facing is that the scanning process is getting stopped at 82% I don’t know what is the issue all about, I am not able to track out the cause of it as I am not getting any error message or something, is there anyone who has faced the same or has an idea about it??

Re: Not able to clone “The Smurfs” using Clonedvd

I have been trying to rip “The Smurfs” using Clone dvd but then the problem that I am facing is that the scanning process is getting stopped at 82% I don’t know what is the issue all about, I am not able to track out the cause of it as I am not getting any error message or something, is there anyone who has faced the same or has an idea about it??
    Which version of Clone dvd you are using??? Have you tried out the CloneDVD2 2.9.3.0?? if not then try out the same and see if it is making any difference if not then you should better try out latest beta of AnyDVD and that should help you out. Juts check out the above possible solutions and then post back the result that you get.

Even I need some help regarding the same, in my case I am having the latest update for the Clonedvd2 but then when I am starting the same and when I am clicking on next then the scan starts fine for a while but then it gets stopped after 39% and I don’t get any error message like the questioner has mentioned above. I have asked the same question I some other forum and they were asking for AnyDVD logfile and I can’t do the same as the disc is not getting loaded and getting stopped in the scanning process, is there anything else that I can try out to get it working??? Any help regarding this will be highly appreciated.

Before I suggest you something about the same, I just wanted to know that which version of anydvd you are using???? Have you tried using latest AnyDVD beta 6.8.8.10?? if not then try out the same and then let me know if you have any further issues, I think that it will probably solve out the issue. Best of luck.