Thread: Not able to rip inception using AnyDVD

Not able to rip inception using AnyDVD

I have been trying to rip an inception DVD which I have bought from my friend and by now I have tried rip an inception DVD and I don’t know why the process is getting stopped at 80% all the time when I am trying to rip inception using AnyDVD, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about solving it out.

Re: Not able to rip inception using AnyDVD

I have been trying to rip an inception DVD which I have bought from my friend and by now I have tried rip an inception DVD and I don’t know why the process is getting stopped at 80% all the time when I am trying to rip inception using AnyDVD, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about solving it out.
    I have found a no of people facing such issue and the possible for the cause of this is found to be because of older version of AnyDVD, bad disc, bad drives etc so just check if you are having one of the same case or not, the most common among these was bad drives, so first check that out, if you are not having the same case then just check out the log and see if you are able to find anything to be suspicious out there, just post if you find any for further help.

I have checked out he log and I have found the below thing to be suspicious, this appear to be because of some filter that I causing the issue.
    cdrbsdrv (system32\drivers\cdrbsdrv.sys), Version: 7.5.0.0 (7.5.0.0)
    Company: B.H.A Corporation
    Product: B's Recorder GOLD7
    Copyright: Copyright (C) 2000-2004 B.H.A Corporation
    Description: CD-ROM Filter Driver for Windows2000/xp
    FileVersion: 7. 0. 0. 5
    ProductVersion: 7. 5. 0. 0
    PrivateBuild: 7. 5. 0. 0
    What can I do about the same???

You will have to remove it and for that just follow the below method:
    • First create a backup of your registry and for that you can just go through the below guide:
    • How to back up and restore the registry in Windows XP
    • After that reinstall the latest version of imgburn
    • When you are done with the installation process then just go in to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order and after than Select "name_of_filter" and then click on "Remove Selected Filter" and then on ok and make sure that you are rebooting the machine after this.

Just check out the same and see if it is making any difference or not.

Hey thanks for the same I have now ripped the movie to hard drive but then the other issue that I am facing now is that when I am playing the same at 1h10m4s then it is appearing to be corrupted. I have checked out the logs and I have not found anything to be suspicious. Is there anything else that I can check out??? Any further help for the same will be highly appreciated.

If there is nothing suspicious in the log then you can cross check if you are getting the same response with the original dvd's or not, I mean that are you finding the same corruption when playing the originals with anydvd enabled or disabled??? If you are getting the same corruption response then the disc might be faulty and you will have to try out a new one, anyways just check out the same and post back the result that you get.