Thread: Ripping "The Hangover Part II" using AnyDVD is blacked out

Ripping "The Hangover Part II" using AnyDVD is blacked out

I have been trying to rip “The Hangover Part II” and it is getting loaded and read in AnyDVD as well as the CloneDVD but then I don’t know why window screen in the CloneDVD is blacked out, I have also tried out the AnyDVD 6.8.8.9 beta as well but then I have got the same response, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it???

re: Ripping "The Hangover Part II" using AnyDVD is blacked out

I have been trying to rip “The Hangover Part II” and it is getting loaded and read in AnyDVD as well as the CloneDVD but then I don’t know why window screen in the CloneDVD is blacked out, I have also tried out the AnyDVD 6.8.8.9 beta as well but then I have got the same response, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it???
    Before I suggest you something about the same I just want you to upload the log file, so I can just go through it and find out the cause of it, just attach the log file in a notepad file here for further help.

I have attached the log file below, just check out the same and see if you are able to track out the cause of this issue??

Any further help regarding this will be highly appreciated.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I have checked out the same and it is not the log I was asking for, you have attached the status window, anyways in order to create a log file you have to follow the below path:
    AnyDVD notification icon > just right click on it and then click on create logfile.
    Just perform the same and then attach the log in your next post for further help.

I think that you might have not enabled the AI scanner and in order to do the same follow the below steps:
    • First remove the disc and then go in to AnyDVD settings
    • After that click on Video DVD > Settings > AI scanner and then select the "Always Enabled" option from the dropdown menu and then click on ok
    • Just try out the same and see if it is making any difference, if it does then later you can revert the setting to default. Hope that helps.

Re: Ripping "The Hangover Part II" using AnyDVD is blacked out

I am not aware of the above solution but then if it is not helping in solving out the issue then you can very well Update to v6.8.8.10 beta, as I have found some people mentioning that this had solved the same issue for them, I am not very sure about the same as I have not tried it myself but then you can at least give it a try, just check it out and then post back the result that you get. Best of luck.