Thread: Can we add LabelTag option in order to use it with iHas drives on the ImgBurn?

Can we add LabelTag option in order to use it with iHas drives on the ImgBurn?

I just wanted to know if it is possible to add LabelTag option in order to use it with iHas drives on the ImgBurn? Or is there any option by which I can add an option so that the disc is not finalized after writing data on it is done??? And I am asking so because the LabelTag needs an unfinalized disc to operate, anyways is there anyone who has an idea about the same and can help me out with it??

Re: Can we add LabelTag option in order to use it with iHas drives on the ImgBurn?

I just wanted to know if it is possible to add LabelTag option in order to use it with iHas drives on the ImgBurn? Or is there any option by which I can add an option so that the disc is not finalized after writing data on it is done??? And I am asking so because the LabelTag needs an unfinalized disc to operate, anyways is there anyone who has an idea about the same and can help me out with it??
    As far as I am sure LabelTag is not capable of working on double layer discs and I am quite sure about the same as well, hope your doubt is clear now.

Re: Can we add LabelTag option in order to use it with iHas drives on the ImgBurn?

I think that there is already an option for not finalizing DVD+R discs at end of burn, I have not yet used the same but then I think that it is what you have mentioned in the other half of your post. The option is in the below location:
    Tools | Settings | Write | DVD+R Finalize Disc (Minimal Radius)
    Just check out the same and see if it is working in the way you are willing to.