Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Svchost viewer app shows what each and every svchost.exe instance is doing in our system

Windows Software

Old 11-03-2012

Svchost viewer app shows what each and every svchost.exe instance is doing in our system

I have heard about this app donít know if you all have heard about it or not. It is a app that shows all the current svchost.exe instances running in our system and also how much memory it consumes in the process. So thatís what the specialty of this application is. i havenít got the download of this app but it would be great if anyone of you can help me with that in getting it, then it would be better for me.

Old 11-03-2012

Re: Svchost viewer app shows what each and every svchost.exe instance is doing in our system

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi.Das View Post
I have heard about this app donít know if you all have heard about it or not. It is a app that shows all the current svchost.exe instances running in our system and also how much memory it consumes in the process. So thatís what the specialty of this application is. i havenít got the download of this app but it would be great if anyone of you can help me with that in getting it, then it would be better for me.
Hi no worries I have got the attachment for you. You can download it from here. I hope thatís what you were looking for. So thatís it from my side for you.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Svchost Viewer Ver 0.5.0.1.zip (39.6 KB, 3 views)
Old 11-03-2012

Re: Svchost viewer app shows what each and every svchost.exe instance is doing in our system

Yes it is a very cool application gives all the details about which svchost instances are running and below it which services are running. Plus this applications is a very light application which does not requires installation. You just have to click on the folder to run it. thatís it. so just download this application that is given above and run it from your system whenever you want to. So thatís so simple.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,