Thread: Svchost viewer app shows what each and every svchost.exe instance is doing in our system

Svchost viewer app shows what each and every svchost.exe instance is doing in our system

I have heard about this app don’t know if you all have heard about it or not. It is a app that shows all the current svchost.exe instances running in our system and also how much memory it consumes in the process. So that’s what the specialty of this application is. i haven’t got the download of this app but it would be great if anyone of you can help me with that in getting it, then it would be better for me.

Re: Svchost viewer app shows what each and every svchost.exe instance is doing in our system

Quote Originally Posted by Adi.Das View Post
    I have heard about this app don’t know if you all have heard about it or not. It is a app that shows all the current svchost.exe instances running in our system and also how much memory it consumes in the process. So that’s what the specialty of this application is. i haven’t got the download of this app but it would be great if anyone of you can help me with that in getting it, then it would be better for me.
    Hi no worries I have got the attachment for you. You can download it from here. I hope that’s what you were looking for. So that’s it from my side for you.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: Svchost viewer app shows what each and every svchost.exe instance is doing in our system

Yes it is a very cool application gives all the details about which svchost instances are running and below it which services are running. Plus this applications is a very light application which does not requires installation. You just have to click on the folder to run it. that’s it. so just download this application that is given above and run it from your system whenever you want to. So that’s so simple.