Thread: Software for burning DirecTV DVR to DVD.

Software for burning DirecTV DVR to DVD.

Hi guys, I recently subscribed to Direct TV. One more thing I just wanted to say that is I am also having HR24-200 HD DVR. Actually I would like to burn the DVD on the PC laptop along with I just wanted to burn all the NFL games. I don’t have another DVR to do this. I just wanted to know from you guys will any sly software make it possible? Please give me answer so that I can fix this issue. This is issue one and another issue is that. I have clone DVD along with that I am having Acer laptop with MatSHITa drive. But I just wanted to tell you that I haven’t used software in that. I don’t think that clone has this type of capacity. I am having knowledge about sly software only runs on a pc. So can anyone give me suggestion for laptop?

Re: Software for burning DirecTV DVR to DVD.

Here I would give only short comment on this. If you want to do a lot of burning processes here I would suggest you that get a desktop with replaceable drive. Most of the laptop drives crap. I hope this will help you.

Yes, I am completely satisfied with your comment. If you have direct TV for over 10 years, here I just wanted to say that is they have proprietary format for the DVR recordings and that recordings cannot be read by the your Pc. Only way I have figured out that how to save it into external DVD recorder and run the direct TV through it. If you want to save something to DVD use blank DVD recorder. Play the program and hit the pause button every time for commercial comes up. Finally you will able to do it.

Hey guys I have recorded many DVD’s right from my direct DVR. I have Philips DSR 708 DVR and Philips DVDR 77 recorder; it is the RW and use R all the time. Generally I use connection on the directv DVR. It is very simple. The DVDR has to also be directly connected to the TV too. I have multiple inputs in my TV so I cannot face this type of issue.

Yes I’m completely satisfied with your statement. My phillips DVR is about 3 yrs old now they are shadowing whenever I see the TV on. Then after I disconnect the DVR and then it becomes disappear. Then after I reset system in once it work for me.