Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Imgburn hangs and shows error while synchronizing cache.

Windows Software

Old 10-03-2012

Imgburn hangs and shows error while synchronizing cache.

Hi guys, I have been using Imgburn since one year but I never gotten such type of problem. I used the three different kind of the RW disk but all of them gave the error. I also used the brand new disk and different source last time. Along with that I just wanted to say that is operation light in not flashing. Can anyone tell me what would be the problem?

Old 10-03-2012

re: Imgburn hangs and shows error while synchronizing cache.

Hey dude, I have gone through your points and I just wanted to say that this type of problem occurs due to the controller and you can say ?mode? of controller but in your case it is called as RAID (redundant array of independent disks). It is nothing but the technology that combines multiple disk drive components into a logical unit. One more things I just wanted to say that is Imgburn hasn?t hung. Generally it waits for you drive to say It?s finished.
Old 10-03-2012

Re: Imgburn hangs and shows error while synchronizing cache.

Yes this may be this type of problem exist in your imagburn or there may be chances of that there might be a driver problem. Therefore I would suggest you that install these driver which you will get from the link Here . One more things I just wanted to say that is optical drives don?t like RAID mode drives. If you have option so I would suggest you that go into advance host controller mode interface mode. I hope his will help you.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,