Thread: How to burn .vob files to DVD using imgburn?

How to burn .vob files to DVD using imgburn?

I have a movie in my PC and my friend wants to see that movie. But he has only DVD at home so I want to burn the movie into the DVD. The problem occurs here. I have 5 separate file of .VOB because it is very large in size. I was thinking that is there any way that we can play that movie simultaneously. I have highlighted the files that have to be burn but when I put in DVD player it shows 5 separate file. It pauses while going to the next file and the number on DVD player goes to 00:00. I just want to know that is there any way to link all the VOB files together?

Re: How to burn .vob files to DVD using imgburn?

Your disk will not be valid if you are burning .VOB file to a disk. There are several files that you need in the VIDEO_TS directory. The several file include .vob file and .ifo file and also .bup files. If the files are big then try the double layer DVD. The movie size was big in my case more than 5GB and I was using single layer DVD. But when I used the Double layer DVD then I can burn the file.

You can burn the file .vob to DVD using imgburn .But before that check the size of the movie. Then decide that you want DVD single layer or DVD double layer (over 4.35 GB). The next thing is to see that you have VIDEO_TS folder. If you have only VIDEO_TS then create an AUDIO_TS file and keep it blank and add to compilation.

As soon as you launch imgburn then a start page will appear. Then click Write files/folders to disc. Then it will enter the Build Mode. In these it will allow you to add files and folders for the compilation. There you must add the DVD files. Usually you will have VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS.
    Drag and drop the VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS files in imgburn source box. It will be on the left side of the program.