Thread: for watching over network how to Rip DVD to hard drive by means of CloneDVD and AnyDVD

for watching over network how to Rip DVD to hard drive by means of CloneDVD and AnyDVD

hello guys, I am newbie and don’t have much idea regarding my issue. but I am with some issues as I have CloneDVD as well as AnyDVD and have been copying dics for long time but I am however not able to know to rip to my hd, and then watch the videos as of from a different PC on the network? How will I be able to do that. I am wishing to watch over my PS3 which will tend to play other videos from my PC. So in this case , I want to inquire how I am able to convert the files? And What should I do to do this.

re: for watching over network how to Rip DVD to hard drive by means of CloneDVD and AnyDVD

For you process to consider , I make use of DVD ripper so that I am able to copy movie to an external hard drive.And then load windows media center as well as make an addition with the external hard drive to the monitored folders list. It will appear that you will be with all dvd's show in movie library, and then just choose and watch. But I have experienced all on XBOX 360 though.

re: for watching over network how to Rip DVD to hard drive by means of CloneDVD and AnyDVD

To solve your issue I will say that ripping to hd is the similar as cloning to a disc. So you all need to make a selection of the Clone DVD which will be on the middle button and point it to a directory you desire to have the disc ripped to. And you are with what you wish for. But I don’t have any idea regarding the Streaming to a PS3 . so hope this one helps.

Hello , I have seen that after trying with such solution there are some guys which face issues further and I assume that they are with an image that will not tend to open by making use of Windows Media Player or else Center and I will tell you that You are able to just make use of Anydvd to rip the video to HDD as well as after that stream the video you really don't require CloneDVD to do it. You need to just rip the video by means of just one program which will definitely work in their case.

Hello , I have seen that after trying with such solution there are some guys which face issues further and I assume that they are with an image that will not tend to open by making use of Windows Media Player or else Center and I will tell you that You are able to just make use of Anydvd to rip the video to HDD as well as after that stream the video you really don't require CloneDVD to do it. You need to just rip the video by means of just one program which will definitely work in their case.
    You can also make some attempts for alternative methods. You need to just Rip the video to HDD with Anydvd and you don't require to make use of CloneDVD. And by this you are able to get the video itself and will be able to stream it. although you are able to rip with AnyDVD, as I have tried with it and it has outcome correctly by means of several mods and devs have said that ripping with CloneDVD it will tend to be quicker a and also faster, but also improved in case the disc comprises of structural protection.

I have my PC hooked to my 46" Sony HD by means of dvi cable. I also have in addition 2 1tb drives where I am able to rip them to. I make use of VLC (free version), right click on the folder along with choose play with VLC.. I get around 124 movies on every drive. upgrading to 2tb drives presently. It's as well great surfing the web through a 46" HD monitor, me in my recliner, with a kicked back along with wireless KB as well as mouse.

Re: for watching over network how to Rip DVD to hard drive by means of CloneDVD and AnyDVD

I just made use of the Anydvd so that I was able to rip the video to HDD in addition to after streaming the video there was really no requirement for CloneDVD to do it as my issue was hundred percent solved. So thanks dear.