Thread: Downloading ANYDVDHD gives NSIS error

Downloading ANYDVDHD gives NSIS error

I was trying to download the ANYDVDHD thru bumblebee but as the downloading starts, it aborted the download and shows me “Installer verification failed”. I tried many of the times to download that but all the times it gives me the same message. Can you tell me that what is the problem with this and how can I get this problem resolved? Thank you so much in advance for reading and responding to this.

Re: Downloading ANYDVDHD gives NSIS error

I would like to tell you that this is the bumblebee internal error and this cannot be verified by the installer. This was never ment for downloading ANYDVDHD. If you want to download that then you can simply download that from the official site and that will be downloaded without any problem.

You must stop using Bumblebee. I am telling you this because this utility was never intended for the auto-updater for being the auto-updater utility. The program is there to assist with collecting information to facilitate with Slysoft development and that needed that people keep their version of AnyDVD up-to-date while submitting that information. Bumblebee is no longer needed and is not supported. It was given "as-is" and is now out of date.

This seems that the Bumblebee is corrupting the download and for that reason you are getting the verification failed error. You must check for the setup signature.

The best thing is to remove the Bumblebee. I would like to tell you that this cannot be removed from the control panel. If you wish to remove that then you can make use of some of the programs like autoruns and it will remove that.

Try to download the same by changing the browser and see if that is showing you the same problem. If this is because of the browser issue then you will not get that problem after changing the browser. I hope that this will be helpful to you.