Thread: unable to burn ImgBurn files by using Virtual CloneDrive?

unable to burn ImgBurn files by using Virtual CloneDrive?

as far as I know Virtual Clone Drive will be able to read bin files which were created by using ImgBurn. Whenever I am trying to do the same I got the below mentioned error message.
    ‘Windows cannot read from this disk. The disk might be corrupted, or it could be using a format that is not compatible with windows’
    I searched on the Google to get the root cause of the issue but there was nothing which can help you to fix the problem.

Re: unable to burn ImgBurn files by using Virtual CloneDrive?

Tell me about working of the image when you are supposed to burn the same by using any other virtual drive software available in the market? what was the result when you are trying to recreate the file? In case you are having other information then let me know about the same.

Thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours. I managed to burn the image file to CD and also mounted the file by using Daemon Tools. As far as recreation is concerned it did not changed the working of Virtual CloneDrive.

As far as I know Virtual CloneDrive is having capability to raw image files that means single tracks that are stored in iso or bin file. It is not having capacity for the real image from the optical media. It does not support for multi-track disk such as Audio CD or multi-session disk. Hence you should try to avoid CloneDrive whenever it is possible. Perosnally I supposed to use Nero image format and it handles everything without any issue. you can put the same by using Nero ImageDrive.

According to me there are lots of options available to get the thing which you are looking for. CloneCD is quite flexible software which is having support for ISO and UDF formats which are created by the other applications. Such as Nero, DVD2One, DVDShrink or CloneDVD. If I am not wrong you can use with the same other applications available in the market.