Thread: video files are not able to read by anydvd and clonedvd

video files are not able to read by anydvd and clonedvd

as I continuously keep on experimenting with latest softwares and also which comes across me and I am keen for doing this things. So I tried with anydvd,clonedvd as I made some installation of it. i applied keys for each.at present my clonedvd says that I am not able to read files for hardrive where i wish for to store files. And also not able to open files.

Re: video files are not able to read by anydvd and clonedvd

I would like to tell you that this kind of situations arise when there are some dvd video files (.vob, .ifo and .bup) files which are present in the folder in the CloneDVD2 so that you are able to read?

I am not able to solve my issue in anyways .so as to add in my topic, my external hard drive indicates that it is not able to read from drive .also it has the files from my movies which i previously copied. So can you make some more suggestions regarding the case.

I would give a solution as I can see that you are not able to read from the drive in any way , then I should say that you need to make some attempts for rebooting as well as see if Windows is able to recognize it.

I have found some solution which will work in your case simply. And to say regrsing it, If it is a USB drive as well as suddenly you are not able to access anything along with are getting the "You do not have permission to write/access" warning along with you are not able to write to it, you might attempt the following:
    1. you need to open Administrative Tools
    2.and then the Computer Management
    3. Disk Management is an important feature in it.
    4. locate the disk which will be in the bottom in the center as well as see if it is "Online"
    5. If it is not, you need to right-click as well as choose "Online".
    6. If it is, you will need to right-click and choose "Offline", and then right-click along with choose "Online" and see if you are able to write to it at present.

We require a lot additional information as to the laptop specs as well as the O/S along with the ext hard drive specs and what formats are you trying to interpret on the external HDD?