Thread: Why Adobe Flash player 11 is not working in windows vista.

Why Adobe Flash player 11 is not working in windows vista.

Until now I was using fine with vista and flash player. Then when I downloaded Flash player 11.0cx i.e. Then whenever I tried to delete the cookies then a error saying I get a run HOST 32.dll error- HOST 32.DLL HAS STOPPED WORKING arrives. It only occurs in the cookies. I tried uninstalling flash player then re install it but the answer was the same. When I run these on XP there is no issue. When I remove Google crome all the file that is included in it will be gone. Is there any possible way so that I can ensure that my PC is free from Flash player files.I know it is something simple, please help?

Re: Why Adobe Flash player 11 is not working in windows vista.

These were the problem with me. In my case the problem was with the Mozilla Firefox. Then I have internet explorer 8 installed in my PC then there was no such error. It was working fine and I can clear the cookie. The problem was I have not got the Mozilla Firefox 4.0 version. It requires 128 of ram and graphics memory.

To remove the programs easily I use revo uninstaller. This software is used to uninstall the software completely from your system. I use these if I want to remove certain programs in my system. These software removes 100% of the file.

These may be problem in your Google chrome. First try to uninstall the Google chrome from your system use complete remover software. Then start with installing the adobe Flash player11. Then reinstall the Google chrome.