Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to Re-download Nero 10 Multimedia Suite Platinum HD

Windows Software

Old 09-03-2012

How to Re-download Nero 10 Multimedia Suite Platinum HD

Hello

Last year I have downloaded and installed Nero Multimedia Suite 10 Platinum HD on my system. Recently I have formatted my system and I need to reinstall this Nero version again in my pc. I have email with the serial number and the download link although when I click on the download link it doesn’t work. So can anyone suggest me from where can i download this software and then put my serial number in it. Thanks

Old 09-03-2012

Re: How to Re-download Nero 10 Multimedia Suite Platinum HD

I would like to suggest you to go through the below steps to download Nero 10 Multimedia Suite Platinum HD:
  • First click here to download Nero 10 Multimedia Suite Platinum HD
  • Put your email addresses when requested and then click on the button to download the software
  • Once you finish downloading then install Nero 10 Multimedia Suite Platinum HD
  • Enter that serial number while installing this software and after that you will need to check for its update.
Old 09-03-2012

Thanks for the replies. I have downloaded Nero 10 Multimedia Suite Platinum HD without any issue but while installing it I am getting an error message that says “Adobe Flash 10.2 installer” error message on my computer which is running with Windows 7 64-Bit OS. So can anyone suggest me how to get rid of this error. Here is screenshot of error message:

Old 09-03-2012

Ok, to solve this issue you should Download and install the 32bit version from Adobe website:Click here to get it and after that I would also like to suggest you to also update this software from Nero ControlCenter. I hope this helps.
Old 12-03-2012

Even I am facing the same issue and i have just reinstalled Adobe Flash Player on my computer and after that the problem got solved for me. So, you can even try to install the latest version of Flash Player and install it in your computer by visiting the official website of Adobe. You can even download the offline installer of flash player from their website and install it in your computer.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,