Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-2012

Internet Explorer and Firefox Problem

Hi,

I?ve had this problem for about 3 days or so.
My internet explorer and firefox have gone to the dark side. They are unusable. I cant really explain it but I have some screenshots of the problems below. The only browser that will work is chrome.

Also in this photo, when I install new things the writing is so small I cant read it. The text on most of my files have gone small.

I have run a virus scanner, sybot search and destroy, only a few tracking cookies were found.
Has anyone ever come across something like this before?
Any help will be appreciated.
Running windows 7 64bit
all gfx drivers updated

Thanks
Old 08-03-2012

Re: Internet Explorer and Firefox Problem

It seems to be a graphics glitch. Since you have already updated the graphics driver to the latest, have you also tried reinstalling the browsers as well? If any addons are installed, then try removing that and see if that fixes the issue. What is the computer specifications you are having by the way?

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: ,