Thread: In Nero 11 High Defination video files play at high speed

In Nero 11 High Defination video files play at high speed

As I am making use of the Nero 11 an advanced version than the previous are there some guys who are familiar with some Hi Def video files (Mkv) playing at high rate at the time of playing in Nero for playing as well as editing? When we see and observe in preview for editing, the video plays at usual speed, but subsequently plays at the high rate at the time of loading in Nero as well as for burning. So can you make some suggestions in this case. can you assist me.

re: In Nero 11 High Defination video files play at high speed

So friend, if you are meaning to say high bitrate I can give some suggestions and would add more in this case. but it can be either this thing that you are supposing to have high speed recording, which you desire to set back into normal speed. And if the second one is the case , I would tell you that Nero Video isn't able to modify the playback rate.

Hello guys, I would add that although those videos are recorded with higher or else slower rates, the encoding procedure at all times will set the video to a compatible frame rate for play back.

I would give a simple example in this case . If you see a slow motion video: The video hardware for instance camcorder is recording some in front of the lens with suppose around 145 fps. So currently, the software part of the camcorder will tend to alter this video reverse to 30 fps .The consequence is that the 145 frames no longer last merely some seconds but after some 5 seconds the video plays will not tend to play faster.

If you are interested in changing the speed, you have to make use of a software that will be able to alter the speed of playback. It has been mentioned in the previous posts that Nero Video is unfortunately does not tend to support this feature currently. however if you running with Windows 7 operating system installed, you can make use of the free Windows Movie Maker HD, which can tend to slow down the video as well as it will be able to also import into Nero Video for additional editing then.

I would explain the problem in detail. So I am with the video file which is invariably is a mkv hd file. The file will tend to play fine on together VLC media viewer as well as Windows Media Player Classic. however, at the time of importing the file for burning to disc by means of Nero Video 11, the viewer in Nero will tend to play the file at an faster speed. The lone exclusion is at the time of editing the file in the Preview mode, and the file is played by Nero at its appropriate speed. subsequently, when the edited file is inserted into the video which is being created, it will tend to go in at increased speed. just Hi Def mkv files are able to do this work up to now. Can you help me in my case.

As I have understood all the process and have came up to some suggestions. So I would say that you need to run the check for updates in recent times. In addition , you can also proceed further by downloading all available updates newly with the exemption of Nero RescueAgent 11.

I am also having a similar issue and as I have found from some sources that there can be a solution in your case. so to start with as I had a fatal error message previous making attempts to update. And if this error message appears, you need to go to C:\Windows\Temp along with locate the nero installation files, and there you are able to run the rescueagent .msi as well as the .msi of additional apps. You need to right click on it and then make a selection of run as administrator. You will be with some positive results.

Re: In Nero 11 High Defination video files play at high speed

My issue was solved . but previous to your reply I made some contacts to the nero support and had some talks with him. The tech support will want the nerosupport.cab file. And I provided him with and he was able to sort it for me. And what I was with that they were suggesting the same which you replied. So really thanks .