Thread: How to convert NTSC to PAL using Nero Multimedia Suite 10

How to convert NTSC to PAL using Nero Multimedia Suite 10

I am having many video which were recorder in US format NTSC and I am willing to convert the same to UK format PAL, so I just wanted to know if it is possible using Nero Multimedia Suite 10 and if yes then how, is there any tutorial for the same?? Any help regarding this will be highly appreciated.

Re: How to convert NTSC to PAL using Nero Multimedia Suite 10

I am having many video which were recorder in US format NTSC and I am willing to convert the same to UK format PAL, so I just wanted to know if it is possible using Nero Multimedia Suite 10 and if yes then how, is there any tutorial for the same?? Any help regarding this will be highly appreciated.
    Yes you can use the Nero Multimedia Suite 10 and the process is very simple as well, just download and install the Suite first and then follow the below steps:
    • Open Nero Multimedia Suite 10 and then open a new project.
    • After that just import your video to it and then click on "More" --"Recording option" and then check out for the "United Kingdom Pal" and then burn the video.
    • You might be asked for a final confirmation so just click on yes and then you are done.

Just try out the same and then let me know if you have any further issues.

I have tried out doing the same but then I am having some kind of problem in importing the video that I am willing to convert, in my case I am having the video on a disk and when I am trying to import the video from there then I am getting the below error message.
    “No appropriate disc was recognized in the disc burner”.
    I don’t have much idea about the same as I am using it for the first time, so is there anyone who can help me further with it.

In that case I just wanted to know that what is the format of the videos on the disc? And have you tried using Import\Import Disc. If not then try out the same and see if it is helping you out or not. Just post back what you get for further help.

The file format is VOB and now I have tried out the Import\Import Disc option but the I a getting the same error message again, I have checked out in other threads and have found that there might be some kind of copyright issue as well but then it is not the same in my case, is there anything else that I can try out??? Any further help for the same will be highly appreciated.

I will suggest you to try out the below detailed instruction and check out if it is helping:
    • First open the Vision and then click on the more which will be in the main window and then click on "Recording format Option" and select "United Kingdom PAL" and click on ok.
    • After that Select : "Make movie or slideshow" and after that set the resolution as per your input and the aspect ratio of your input file in the next dialog box.
    • When you are done with the changes then just click on "Import" - "import File" and then browse the file from your DVD or from the place where you have stored the file.
    • After import just click on the Export if at all you are willing to get a copy of similar data disc.

If that does not help then you can check out a tutorial here and see if you get it.

Before I suggest you something about the same I just want you to open the disc with Windows Explorer and take a screenshot of the same and post it here so that I can have a look at it, just post it here so that I can tell you what will the best method for extracting the files.

Before I suggest you something about the same I just want you to open the disc with Windows Explorer and take a screenshot of the same and post it here so that I can have a look at it, just post it here so that I can tell you what will the best method for extracting the files.