Thread: Not able to burn an AVCHD-video to disc using Nero Video 11

Not able to burn an AVCHD-video to disc using Nero Video 11

I have recently installed Nero Video 11 and I am not able to burn an AVCHD-video to disc, I mean that the problem here is that the for selecting the method of burning I am just getting an option of “Write to Hard Disk Folder” and not to the cd, is there anyone who has faced the same issue and can help me out solving it???

Re: Not able to burn an AVCHD-video to disc using Nero Video 11

I have recently installed Nero Video 11 and I am not able to burn an AVCHD-video to disc, I mean that the problem here is that the for selecting the method of burning I am just getting an option of “Write to Hard Disk Folder” and not to the cd, is there anyone who has faced the same issue and can help me out solving it???
    Your problem seems to be weird anyways I just wanted to know that which system you are having, does the Optical Drive supports writing DVD??? Have you tried plugging another optical drive and checking out if it is making any difference, if not then check out the same and then post back the result that you get for further help.

I am having Sony Vaio VPCF13M1E_H and below is the information about the optical drive:
    Optical Drive: Blu-ray Disc -drive and SuperMulti-DVD
    Read: CD x24, CD-R x24, CD-RW x24, DVD x8, DVD-R DL x6, DVD-R x8, DVD-RW x8, DVD+R DL x6, DVD+R x8, DVD+RW x8, DVD-RAM x5, BD-ROM x6, BD-R x4, BD-R DL x4, BD-RE x4, BD-RE DL x4
    Write: CD-R x24, CD-RW x10, DVD-R DL x4, DVD-R x8, DVD-RW x6, DVD+R DL x4, DVD+R x8, DVD+RW x8, DVD-RAM x5, BD-R x6, BD-R DL x4, BD-RE x2, BD-RE DL x2
    I have tried using another optical drive and have got the same response and I am sure that there is nothing wrong with the system but then the software.

It should have worked fine without any such issues, just wanted to know if you are using any video or audio files that is commercial in your project??? If yes then there might be some copyright issue.

No I am not using copy protected files, the video was recorded by me and as far as the background music is concerned I have used some from Nero’s and some other music, now I have tried without the audio and the situation seems to be the same, there was no change so I don’t think that this is because of any kind of copyright issues, I will like to add that I have started using Nero Video for the first time and my system is running on Windows Home Professional, 64 bit. I don’t have much idea about the same, so any help regarding this will be highly appreciated.

I am not very sure about the same but then one was having the same issue and the solution that worked out for him was creating another AVCHD using Kwik media and then burning the same to dvd, so if you want then you can try out the same but then make sure that you are login in as admin, if not then there are chances that you will still get the Write to Hard option, I think that you should first try out login as admin using the nero as well. Just try out the same and then let me know which possible solution is ending the issue.