Thread: video properties is getting changed from adobe Premiere 6 to Nero Vision 10

video properties is getting changed from adobe Premiere 6 to Nero Vision 10

I had captured a video in adobe Premiere 6 and it was saved in a AVI and when I opening the same AVI video file in Nero Vision 10 then the property of the video seems to be getting changed the final dvd looks poor, I don’t know what is the issue all about.The same video was running good, clean, crisp before opening the same in to Nero Vision 10, is there anyone who has an idea about all this mess???

re: video properties is getting changed from adobe Premiere 6 to Nero Vision 10

I had captured a video in adobe Premiere 6 and it was saved in a AVI and when I opening the same AVI video file in Nero Vision 10 then the property of the video seems to be getting changed the final dvd looks poor, I don’t know what is the issue all about.The same video was running good, clean, crisp before opening the same in to Nero Vision 10, is there anyone who has an idea about all this mess???
    Before I suggest you something about the same I just want you to provide the following details:
    • AVI properties info of the original video, you can attach the same in a notepad file.
    • Screenshot of the final dvd meta data

Just provide me with the required details so I can have a better idea of the issue that you are facing and will try to help you with the same.

I have attached the required file with the AVI properties info of the original video, just check out the same and see if you could help me out.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I have checked out the same and I have found that the frame rate in one is PAL where as in other it is NTSC, I just wanted to know that have you changed it when you had opened it in the Vision.