Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-2012

Background music is not working well in slide show created with Nero Video 11

I have created a slideshow and have added some music to the background as well and after adding the music to the time line I have found the music to be behaving weirdly, I mean that I am able to hear music at places where there is not music in the timeline under the slides, I guess the music is getting played twice with a 10 seconds gap, is there anyone who can help me fixing this out??
Old 07-03-2012

Re: Background music is not working well in slide show created with Nero Video 11

Quote:
I have created a slideshow and have added some music to the background as well and after adding the music to the time line I have found the music to be behaving weirdly, I mean that I am able to hear music at places where there is not music in the timeline under the slides, I guess the music is getting played twice with a 10 seconds gap, is there anyone who can help me fixing this out??
As far as I am aware when we double-click on the music in the timeline we are able to see the mark-in, the length and the Mark-out of the music in a new window where the video is displayed, so have you tried out changing length from there and checking out if it is helping?? If not then check out the same and then post back the result that you get, I also wanted to add that you are not allowed to use protected/commercial music, there are possibilities that the can cause issues as well.
Old 07-03-2012

Re: Background music is not working well in slide show created with Nero Video 11

Before I suggest you something about the same I wanted to know the following:
  • What is the music format of the track that you have added??
  • Have you tried out the same with some other song?
  • As you said that the music appears to be playing twice, I wanted to know is it happening in burned output or in preview?
Just answer the same so that I can have a better idea of the issue that you are facing and will try to help you out with the same.
Old 07-03-2012

In that case I have used I am using the music as a MP3 format music and I have also used mark out points but then I don?t know why is it playing the music even when it is not appearing under the slides in the timeline. Is there a workaround that I can try out to fix this??? any further help for the same will be highly appreciated.
Old 07-03-2012

Ok, just try Double click on Advanced Editing which will be in the left pane in order to get a clear picture of the your project, you can also check out where is the music related to the slides and video, just check out the same and see if you are able to find out any discrepancies. I also wanted to add that after double clicking on the Advanced Editing you won?t be able to go back to Express Editing but then it should not matter, anyways just check out the same and then let me know what you get for further help.
Old 11-03-2012

I have checked out the same and I am able to see WMA song and not Mp3, I don?t know how come it got changed but then when I am checking out the audio on my computer it shows MP3, another issues that I am facing now is that the program is getting closed on its own, I think that I should better contact the nero support and find out what is the issue all about.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , ,