Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

End of the chapter is not returning in the menu in Nero Video 11

Windows Software

Old 07-03-2012

End of the chapter is not returning in the menu in Nero Video 11

To begin from the start I had imported a television recording in Nero Video 11 and then selected the Edit option and then stripped all commercials which where there in Advanced Editing and after saving the same and returning to the original window, I found that the Scissor (cut) icon was dimmed out and I had no choice for creating other chapters. I have created a custom menu in the menu creation section and in the Disc/Project tab I had selected the "Jump to menu" so now on the playback the video is playing all the chapters and it is not returning to the menu even after choosing the "Jump to menu" option, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it??

Old 07-03-2012

Re: End of the chapter is not returning in the menu in Nero Video 11

Quote:
To begin from the start I had imported a television recording in Nero Video 11 and then selected the Edit option and then stripped all commercials which where there in Advanced Editing and after saving the same and returning to the original window, I found that the Scissor (cut) icon was dimmed out and I had no choice for creating other chapters. I have created a custom menu in the menu creation section and in the Disc/Project tab I had selected the "Jump to menu" so now on the playback the video is playing all the chapters and it is not returning to the menu even after choosing the "Jump to menu" option, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it??
That?s weird, anyways the solution that I can think if here is exporting the entire video in order to create a continuous file and after that just import the file and then use "Scissor" for cutting the video in the respected sections but then this process will be time consuming and if you are not having any issues with the same then you can try it out.
Old 11-03-2012

Re: End of the chapter is not returning in the menu in Nero Video 11

As far as I am aware I don?t think that there is any chance of getting back from a chapter for the sake of a title, the scissoring can be done just before doing any editing to the title, I mean before clicking on the Edit Button. I don?t think that you can do the same once the recorded TV is modified. In order to avoid the loss of quality make sure that the video remains in the same format while importing and exporting the phases, if you want then you can also avoid the export/import using the scissor for the recorded video and after that doing the job for the title, Hope that helps.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,