Thread: How to make a multi disc movie using Nero Vision 10 ?

How to make a multi disc movie using Nero Vision 10 ?

I am having 2h 58m movie which I have created in Nero Vision 10 recently and now I am willing to create the same into a 2 DVD set, actually it is having a theme applied which I want to maintain but then the ending credits is just occurring at the end of 2nd disk, so here I just wanted to know if anyone has an idea of making a multi disc movie using Nero Vision 10?

Re: How to make a multi disc movie using Nero Vision 10 ?

I am having 2h 58m movie which I have created in Nero Vision 10 recently and now I am willing to create the same into a 2 DVD set, actually it is having a theme applied which I want to maintain but then the ending credits is just occurring at the end of 2nd disk, so here I just wanted to know if anyone has an idea of making a multi disc movie using Nero Vision 10?
    As far as I am aware you will have to use Nero DiscSpan in Burning Rom to do that, you will first have to make your project such as DVD-Video and then burn it to your hard drive or just export it to file and then Import the same in Nero DiscSpan. If you are having burner that is capable of supporting dual layer then you can just try to burn to one disc using Nero Vision. I also wanted to add that if you will be selecting Standard Play in the Vision Recording Format Option then you can burn it to a single disc as well without any issues but then the selection here depends on the length of the video, there are possibilities that you might be losing quality a bit as per the option you select.

I will like to inform you that the discSpan feature in Burning Rom is just for the DVD Rom (ISO or UFD) and not for the DVD Video, if you want then you can try out Burning your Video to a DVD-DL using Nero Vision and get a better quality, you also get an indication of the quality at the bottom like "Total space used nn.n out of 7.95 Gb Quality:xxxxxxx".

I agree to you completely anyways I just wanted to add that in order to avoid wasting DVD DL you should first try out using the Hard disk folder and after checking out the output if it seems to be ok then you can burn it to a DVD Dl using Burning rom. Hope that helps.