Thread: Kiwi media 4 wont register with nero 11 platinum

Kiwi media 4 wont register with nero 11 platinum

Yesterday I installed Neor 11 platinum software on my computer. Its working fine except for one issue, when I tried to start kiwi media 4 the first time it asked me for registration. But when I tried to register with the series # it says non licensed use and now it wants me to buy another serial #.

I tried emailing the tech support but no response from them too. Can anyone tell me what should I do, please help me out.

Re: Kiwi media 4 wont register with nero 11 platinum

Sorry friend I can’t help you out with any kind of solution or something but I can surely give you some suggestion regarding the tech support center. Instead of emailing you can better try out calling the tech support directly. Normally it takes almost 6 to 7 working days in order to get a proper technical response but that’s an exception thing. I think you have used the same email address that is printed in your My Nero profile.

You can probably also get a chat line which is free I guess but it actually on GMTBerlin.

Calling up the tech support is quite unreliable, I am sure they are going to charge you something for the registration issue. I have experienced it a lot of time. Better you try to sort out the things by yourself or consult someone. I could probably give you possible ways, just try them out and let me know whether things change:

• Try to remove your serial # and then re-register with Control Center
    • Or Try uninstall the complete Nero 11 platinum software and then reinstall it

I have a copy of nero 9, yesterday night I went to online store upgrade center in order to upgrade the version. What I did was paid the money for the upgrade Nero 10 ultimate then I put my Nero 9 serial number to upgrade and then the serial number was verified. I have installed Nero 10 few times but I keep getting an error message saying that “nero has detected non-licensed use” and after this the programmer is terminated.

What is the cause for this issue, as I have already paid and also all my serial are legit.

Yesterday I installed Neor 11 platinum software on my computer. Its working fine except for one issue, when I tried to start kiwi media 4 the first time it asked me for registration. But when I tried to register with the series # it says non licensed use and now it wants me to buy another serial #.
    I guess you have a pirated serial in your system, best solution you can try is:
    • Open Regedit
    • Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Nero\Shared
    • If system is 64-Bit: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Nero\Shared
    • Check what serials are there in the subkeys and delete all illegal serials

What is the cause for this issue, as I have already paid and also all my serial are legit.
    I would better suggest you to visit the nero 10 control center. Over there you can let yourself know what serial key is exactly being detected as non-licensed. Once if you detect that non-licensed serial key and if you have bought that same serial legally then you must better contact the support center.
    And if its something other, I mean if that serial has nothing to do with the software then you delete it.

Here anyone who can help me out please. I have a very strange issue. I have a Nero 11 platinum suite. I downloaded and installed it a month ago, but then recently I was trying to get the updates for nero burning ROM 10. Now the problem is that i was easily able to download the updates and also I installed it but then after the installation whenever I try to run the software it again prompts me to get the update.

I believed that there was some issue with the current update installation so I decided to reinstall the updates but then after the 2nd update the issue remained the same, I was still getting the same unwanted message saying that in need to update. This thing kept on repeating in a loop that too non-stop. And now I am fed up with this thing I am deciding to uninstall the whole software if I didn’t get the proper solution

I believed that there was some issue with the current update installation so I decided to reinstall the updates but then after the 2nd update the issue remained the same, I was still getting the same unwanted message saying that in need to update. this thing kept on repeating in a loop that too non-stop. And now I am fed up with this thing I am deciding to uninstall the whole software if I didn’t get the proper solution
    That’s not an issue; I would probably help you out, just do as I say:
    First of all just for safe sides try restarting the PC after you install the update; sometimes the files are replaced just because they are locked.

If that does not help then:
    c:\windows\temp
    and look for: Nero.Update.Log.x.