Thread: after burning in nero 11 no audio on my film

after burning in nero 11 no audio on my film

As all have moved from the previous version of nero to the nero 11 and it worked fine during installation and everything was OK. But I came to notice that when I burn the dvd or else save to hard disc, the audio is does not appear and I am not able to hear the sound. TS Audio is empty, and i am able to hear only the background music which i have added in the top menu.

Re: after burning in nero 11 no audio on my film

I should say something in this case as if you are creating a video-dvd, it is right that TS AUDIO will be tend to appear empty as I would like to tell you that for Video DVDs, the audio is coded within the Video-date.And according to me, TS AUDIO is merely for AUDIO-DVDs.

I need to say that it is important for you to make a selection for the format of the audio . so can you check Which format are you choosing for the audio?And where did you attempt to playback it? And I would like to tell you In addition about the source of the audio. And If it's copy protected, it will not tend to burn.

You are right as I am tending to create a video dvd. And If you are meaning from where i am adding the music, i make use of mp3. Its music that i have in my system . I made attempts to playback together in the computer as well as on tv. I add the music files moreover when i preview previous to burning all is well , but at the time of playing it in VCL, the music is gone.

I mean to say as you are concern with this issue, I should tell that you should make some tests with the sample music embedded on your system and then make a test. As the mp3 files can tend to be corrupted and hence you are not able to work with your computer as well as your VLC.

Also if you are all Ok with the testing of the above posts and if the problem persists, when you have finished with your menu you need to go to the next screen and preview it, and make sure if it does play the added music? You may also attempt increasing the volume of the audio when you put in it in the editing screen. And if you are with some error “NeroVision Couldn't create a VMGIParser” while doing this then the issue may be that it may not be able to align the video to the audio.

so i would really say thanks in this case as the issue was solved and audio is coded within the Video-date has helped me a lot so can you provide me with some other options also so that i will have abetter grip over this issue.