Thread: “Fatal Error Missing File NeroPatentActivation.exe” error message appearing in nero 11

“Fatal Error Missing File NeroPatentActivation.exe” error message appearing in nero 11

I am making use of nero version 11 and there were no issues in the beginning but at recent times , I am facing some issues regarding the nero. So at the time of making some attempts to make use of nero recode the patent tries to activate and i get this msg. Fatal Error Missing File NeroPatentActivation.exe. . on my side , I have made several attempts for reinstallation and also emailed in my Serial number as well as sent it my support cab file to nero. I don’t have any response in this case and so can you assist me in this case.

Re: “Fatal Error Missing File NeroPatentActivation.exe” error message appearing in nero 11

As I have found some solution regarding the case , I need to tell you that you should Look in C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Nero\AdvrCntr6. You should check for this file . I would tell you that this was for a 64 bit system. And if the fie is present there you should delete it.

Re: “Fatal Error Missing File NeroPatentActivation.exe” error message appearing in nero 11

I was also having same issue and in my concern , I made upto this sorting after I disabled anti-virus and it's security features. And your issue will be solved after you make some concerns in this case and you should also check that whether you made some updates in this case.

1. Hey guys, I can say that you need to remove the nerosupport.cab – the reson for doing this is , it contains personal information like serial key.
    2. Make sure if you are making use of an illegal serial: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Nero\Shared\NL10]
    You will be with proper solution after this one.

In this case I tried some erasing of all mentions of Nero earlier editions from the Windows register. It appears to be working fine at present. And it was solved in my case . hope you should also try for this thing.

Can you assist me in this case. I have the identical trouble each time I attempt to make use of Nero Recode as well as another one that denotes a message as if a don't have a license at the time of making some attempts to make use of Nero Kwik Media.