Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Sound not working after converting wtv to dvr-ms on windows 7

Windows Software

Old 04-03-2012

Sound not working after converting wtv to dvr-ms on windows 7

See I have recorded a TV series in my computer. My pc consists of windows 7 operating system in it. the TV series that I have recorded in windows 7 media center and I have converted the first two files because I want to import it want to import it into DVD anther 4 latest legal version for the purpose of editing the adverts the problem is that the first file has great sound while the second one doesn’t have . Please help me to come out from this situation?

Old 04-03-2012

Re: Sound not working after converting wtv to dvr-ms on windows 7

See actually there may be some of the file that is corrupted. This problem happens due to some of the file being corrupted they doesn’t work properly. So my solution is that try to reinstall the system that might work. Actually it works if there is a corrupted file.
Old 04-03-2012

Just check out the “speaker” properties. Inside the speaker properties there is a tab named as the “advanced tab”. There default format is given which you have to change. You are doing these to match the 48 mhz. actually you have to use your pull down menu for that. The main thing is that you have to close all your sound application when you are doing these. The files may be protected by the owners.
Old 04-03-2012

There may be some problem when you are converting the wtv to dvr-ms. See the problem with the wtv is that it is incompatible with some of the commercial removable tools. The first step to download ToDvrms . These are the important tool to convert the files to the old DVRMS which is free. The file include both in the version i.e. the command line and the GUI and then you have to extract the file to your hard disk i.e. the zip file and then run “todvrmsgui.exe”. Then you have to double click on the dialoged box for selection of wtv file that you want to convert. Same procedure to the output file then to save the DVRMS chooses the file name. Then you can assign some of the basic metadata. Once the input file and output file are set then press “Go”.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,