Thread: Can CCleaner clean all the user accounts at once ?

Can CCleaner clean all the user accounts at once ?

I need to know his if I am logged in my user account and run the cclearner to clean the pc all my Temp Files , History, Cookies, Index dat files and Temp Files and internet cache on my browser. Will it clean them only from my account or it will clean it from the other user account as well including Administration Accounts does any oe here know any thing about this . I will be really appreciating this

Re: Can CCleaner clean all the user accounts at once ?

I have the same query Is there any technique to allow it to clean every accounts at once if you start it from an admin account or something ? I have to log into every user account constantly I make a fresh image of my system, just to reduce on the space the image will acquire plus reduce on the time to generate the image. With to the extent of a half gig or even much more in each account, that saves a lot of space.

There is a method to do this, however frankly, it will most likely by no means be put into practice in the application natively.

for the reason that who needs other people delete their files?

This is often demand and everytime we say the similar thing, for the customer version this would cause additional many problem with a PC. So long story short that is not correct and it is not available on the present build on CCleaner

I guess that can be possible With a little registry tweaking and a run parameter we be able to create the cleaning process automated at login, so you will not any kinds of issue regarding it ever again or you can just crest the short cut of the CCleaner plus copy it to the startup file of the every user hope this help

I did a few investigate on this issue i didn't find any good answer . I just require a feature that might at the same time scan all users or any kind of workaround. So it i don't run and find out that each user have to do it manually.

ccleaner is utilize frequently for pre-cleaning previous to spyware removal. Imagine have to login to 50 user accounts prior to running malwarebytes. Not going to take place. if the user has admin privileges on win2k/winxp it often bypass the password security for both folders. i use my fixed script with no issues.

'Run CCleaner while the PC starts' isn't an correct description. This adds an entrance to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run. In other words this is a log-on setting, not a machine start-up setting. So

you might have to do this for every account and
    this probably only run when every user logs on.