Thread: Need drivers for plantronics calisto running windows 7 64bit

Need drivers for plantronics calisto running windows 7 64bit

I have plantronics calisto Bluetooth headset which comes with the USB adpter and I am facing problem while using with my computer which have windows 7 operating system. Now when I try to use plantronics calisto with my computer at that time it ask for drivers. From where I can get drivers for the plantronics calisto?

Re: Need drivers for plantronics calisto running windows 7 64bit

I am also using plantronics calisto Bluetooth headset and I am not having any problem while using Bluetooth headset with my computer. In my computer I have windows 7 operating system and it works flawlessly. As far as I know there is no need to install drivers as it is designed to work without the drivers.

According to me you should connect USB adapter of the plantronics calisto headset with your computer and then you have to restart your computer and after restarting the computer see whether your computer shows any message regarding new device detected? If you don’t get any message then you should also check in the device manager and try to searching the drivers on internet by using the update driver’s option.

I hope this solution will be helpful for you. If you need any more help then let me know.

Yes searching the drivers on internet with the help of update driver option you can solve this problem. You have to connect the USB adapter with your computer and then open device manager and then check whether there is any unknown device Is listed or not? If there is no device is listed then Go to the view option and select show hidden device option and once device appeared in the list you have to right click on that and after that click on update the drivers and then select search online option and then your problem will get solved.

Thank you for helping me. I have tried to search the drivers by clicking on the update drivers from the device manager but that does not help me to solve this problem. Is there any other way to solve this problem then let me know.

If after trying above solution also problem does not get solved then I will suggest you to contact plantronics support and then tell them about the drivers issue which you are facing and after that they will provide you solution regarding this. If you need any more help then let me know.