Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 29-02-2012

Music file does not start on entered time PowerPoint

In my computer I have windows XP operating system and I have Microsoft office 2007 in my computer. I am facing problem with the PowerPoint in my computer. In my presentation I have added music files but and I have set the time duration to play that file but during the slideshow it does not start at given time. What should I do to solve this problem?
Old 29-02-2012

Re: Music file does not start on entered time PowerPoint

After referring your problem I would like to tell you that you should first make sure that you have selected Start: After previous option for that music file. If you have not set that then you should first do set it to Start: After previous and then whether your problem get solved or not?
Old 29-02-2012

I think you are trying to start your song from that given time and that is why I would like to tell you that power point will play your audio file from start nit from the duration you have set. To start the music from any particular time you have to cut the song from any music editor and then your add it to your presentation and then your problem will get solved.
Old 29-02-2012

Yes that?s exactly what I was trying to say you I have set my song to play from 3.22 mns and also set it Start: After previous but music files does not start from 3.22. I want to know what I should do to cut song. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Old 29-02-2012

I normally use cut music files with the help of nerosoundtrax. If you have Nero installed in your computer then you have to go to start menu and then select Nero and then click on Nero soundtrax. After opening the Nero soundtrax you have to load your music files and then double click on that. Now you will see nero wave editor window and then you have to cut the music file and close that window and click on Yes. Now after that you have to click on File menu and then select export to audio files and then save your music files.

After that you have to adds it in to your presentation and then your problem will get solved.
Old 29-02-2012

Yes i am also using Nero soundtrax for editing the music files and it is very nice software. When you click on the export to audio file option you should select out format and you can also set the bit rate setting from there by click on advance option.
Old 29-02-2012

Sam problem was occurred with me and after searching on the internet I have come to know that I have to eidt the music files and after that I have edited the music file with the help of Audacityu software and then my problem get solved.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , ,