Thread: Saving many passwords on seamonkey

Saving many passwords on seamonkey

guys, I am having some issues regarding the following topic as I am now desiring to create a new profile and I am attempting to move my Mozilla Mail. I was unable to do so. though, I am now with multiple passwords in Password Manager.so is there any way to delete those passwords as manually going through every Password and deleting the duplicates will consume more time? So what can be the possible solution over this. Can you guys suggest some means of doing this.

re: Saving many passwords on seamonkey

I need to suggest you since , I have something regarding this topic and as far as I am concerned any passwords you tell SeaMonkey to save it will but obvious store in the Data Manager. In addition to tell about the topic, If you are saving a password for the similar domain over as well as over SeaMonkey is unable to make duplications . it will simply request you if you desire to restore the one you have.

as you are willing to delete them all in one instance, I need to say that other than deleting them all you would have to remove each one which was made by you and in an one by one order or sequence. The process is simple, but in some way I don't suppose that is what you are saying is your difficulty. If that was not the issue can you just make sure about the query.

To explain about my query in detail, I would say that I'm not supposing to request the Sea monkey to re-save saved Passwords. I have had to go through password manager and delete the added ones or the extras.so to add further, in this topic,
    since the upgrade is 2.5, I have to all click the login box along with hit the ▼ or else type the initial letter of my name even while I simply have single name and password. For instance when I approach here from a link in my e-mail, I'm taken to the login page plus my information is present there. I click "login" and I'm here. And to add further, if I come from a bookmark, I click Login and my user information is present there. Though, with about 50% of the sites I visit I've need to go through the clicking of them.