Thread: "iPad, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4 and iPod nano6 need network connection when reading and writing files" error with the ImTOO iTransfer Platinum

"iPad, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4 and iPod nano6 need network connection when reading and writing files" error with the ImTOO iTransfer Platinum

In my computer I am using ImTOO iTransfer Platinum software for transferring files between my iPhone 4 and my PC and it is very nice applications. It was working fine and suddenly started giving me problem. now when I try to add video in my device at that time I get this "iPad, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4 and iPod nano6 need network connection when reading and writing files, please ensure that you have normal internet connectivity." error. what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: "iPad, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4 and iPod nano6 need network connection when reading and writing files" error with the ImTOO iTransfer Platinum

Well its look like somehow you internet connection setting has changed and that is why you are facing this problem. according to me you should first makes sure that ImTOO iTransfer Platinum software is not using proxy setting. If it is using proxy setting then you have to change the setting and after changing the setting you have to check whether it makes any difference or not? I hope with the help of this information your problem will get solved. If you need any more help regarding this then let me know.

Re: "iPad, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4 and iPod nano6 need network connection when reading and writing files" error with the ImTOO iTransfer Platinum

Yes I will suggest you same. You need to go to the Tools and after that you have to select settings option. Now after that you have to check whether connect directly option is selected or not? if connect directly option is not selected there then you have to select it and after that check whether it makes any difference or not?

After referring your solution I have checked setting and selected connect direct options but after that also ImTOO iTransfer Platinum software is not connecting to internet. This problem is very frustrating for me. If anyone have solution for this then please help me.

I am also using ImTOO iTransfer Platinum software in my laptop and similar problem occurred with me also and then I have uninstalled software from my laptop and then run Ccleaner and then I have installed ImTOO iTransfer Platinum software again and then my problem get solved. I know this is basic solution but that worked for me. You should also try this trick.