Thread: How to make single page into Landscape page style and rest of them in default style in OpenOffice?

How to make single page into Landscape page style and rest of them in default style in OpenOffice?

Well I am looking to make number 5 page to be landscape and rest of the thing should be default. I have set the same where landscape supposed to be default. It does not matter where the cursor has been pointed. I have selected landscape from the page and properties. It changes the 1st page to landscape and rest of all the documents are set to portrait. When you have double click on the style in page properties and it should change the page style of page where the cursor is.

Re: How to make single page into Landscape page style and rest of them in default style in OpenOffice?

More or less I understood what you wanted to tell you over here. I don’t got any issue while doing below mentioned thing.
    • On Page 4 I have inserted manual page break. Make use of tool bar and select Landscape Style.
    • On the Page 5 again inserted manual page break and selected Default Style from tool bar.

Re: How to make single page into Landscape page style and rest of them in default style in OpenOffice?

I am running Mac OS X and i done following steps without any issue.
    1. Putting the cursor on N page to get the Landscape.
    2. Click on Format and click on Page and go for Organizer and click on Next Page and select Landscape and click on Ok button.
    3. Now move the cursor to the desired page.
    4. Finally click on Format and go for Page and click on Organizer and click on Next Page and click on Default.
    5. Click on Ok button.

In this particular situation you should define a page style.

• Press F11 and select pages styles tab and right click on Default and select New.
    • Now select the Page tab and you have to set Orientation to Landscape and set the Next style to Default.
    • Now click on Ok button.
    • You can also use landscape page style.
    • At the bottom of the page you have to place cursor just before the page which you wanted to landscape.
    • Now you have to insert the Manual break and click on Select your new style in the style list box and click on Ok button.

When you are trying to change the page style from the Organizer you will have only one option to change the next page which is called as 'Next style’.
    1. You should go for Page 4 from Organizer change next page to the Landscape.
    2. If you are having Page 6 in the document then it will have the Default style.
    3. If it is not then go to page 5 and enter the next style when you have entered the manual break then the next page will return to the default style.