Thread: Hide folder software problem

Hide folder software problem

Dear All,
    I was using below hide folder software ,due to my system was crashed.I reinstall it again.After installed hide folder software sucessfully .But i am unable to access my old folders.
    Anyone Can help me ?

I have download restore file from software help section ,some folders are open but some folders are i can see but unable to open
    msg receive as
    this folder is not accessible
    Access is denied

Anyone can give me solution?
    Thanks In Advance

Re: Hide folder software problem

You must have given a password to lock the folder, cant you use the same password to unlock the folder that is being locked? If you have forgotten the password then you wont be able to open the folder again. But there is this software called FreeCommander from which you can view the hidden files in the folder.

i want to inquire about the folder options. what are the possible ways in which we can hide the folder in our system . i am making use of windows 7 . i know the simple procedure which we generally use bur what are the advanced options. specify in detail .

Quote Originally Posted by sujeet310 View Post
    i want to inquire about the folder options. what are the possible ways in which we can hide the folder in our system . i am making use of windows 7 . i know the simple procedure which we generally use bur what are the advanced options. specify in detail .
    You should have created another topic rather than hijacking someone else thread. In any case the best way to hide folders is to encrypt it using tools like TrueCrypt rather than using the manual method like show/hide hidden files or folders. Hope that helps you out.

Quote Originally Posted by viceman View Post
    You must have given a password to lock the folder, cant you use the same password to unlock the folder that is being locked? If you have forgotten the password then you wont be able to open the folder again. But there is this software called FreeCommander from which you can view the hidden files in the folder.
    I have download restore file from software help section ,some folders are open but some folders are i can see but unable to open
    msg receive as
    this folder is not accessible
    Access is denied