Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to create letterhead with header and footer in Openoffice

Windows Software

Old 17-02-2012

How to create letterhead with header and footer in Openoffice

Hello I am currently try to create letterhead with header and footer in Openoffice I have tried this but when went the footer to show just on the last page and I would show separate footer of just showing page like number etc. can anyone suggest me how to do this and I have tried some steps to solve this issue but nothing helped me to solve mine issue.

Old 17-02-2012

Re: How to create letterhead with header and footer in Openoffice

To do this first use the first page and then Insert > Header. Now on your second page will be Default where you can Insert > Footer. First of all the Openoffice will not support the multiple footers but you could insert a frame at last page and then you can drag it outside the margins.
Old 17-02-2012

As I know every single page has individual header and footer. According to me make sure Next Page in Page Format is calling the individual which you want to follow. I think the Portrait / landscape changes are little difficult and if your able to rotate content by 90į it might be preferable.
Old 17-02-2012

Hello thanks for the replies and this has been worked for pone time but after then when I open it second time I have got the same issue. I have to re-editing, and the header appears on every page again. Now I donít what to do and how to solve this issue. Can anyone suggest on this issue.
Old 17-02-2012

Hello I hope your issue will get solved because while searching on the forums I have got the create header and footer in Openoffice and I think from this thread you will get the all details to solve your issue. Click here: Header and Footer in OpenOffice
Old 18-02-2012
luntan3

Thank you very much

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , , ,