Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Beat Pad for Logic Pro 9?

Windows Software

Old 17-02-2012

Beat Pad for Logic Pro 9?

Soon I am going to buy M-Audio 49 key keyboard in order to make beats on Logic Pro 9 which is available on Mac OS X. But I also get basic beat pad. Do you think that I need beat pad along with this keyboard? Will it make beat easier and help a lot?

Old 17-02-2012

Re: Beat Pad for Logic Pro 9?

I donít have much knowledge with this. I have searched over the internet for this but I didnít get anything about Beat pad. I think that you should directly contact any sound engineer to get the proper information. I hope that in your area, you can get several professionals. Try to search on Facebook. There are several communities where you can find quite few sound engineers.
Old 17-02-2012

Re: Beat Pad for Logic Pro 9?

In my opinion I think that it would be good if you use both to get better result. I am using the both a keyboard and a pad. I use keyboard to play live and beat pad to trigger samples. Like this way I can divide task easily.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,