Thread: Which is best photo library software on Mac?

Which is best photo library software on Mac?

I am new to Mac and I like to do photo editing on this. I am just wondering that which is the best photo library software which can be used on mac? I searched for this on internet and there are a lot of results. I am confused that which will be the best option for me. If you can provide me some recommendation then it will really be thankful for that.

Re: Which is best photo library software on Mac?

You can use the Picasa, With Picasa for Mac OS users can now use an Apple computer, Google's free software for convenient image management. The program Picasa organizes all images and videos on your hard disk automatically according to the admission date. Once you connect a digital camera to the PC, Picasa takes the new photos with one click. Good photographs can be e-mail send print, or export. You can order directly from the software copies, burn photo CDs and store images on the web.

Yes, Picasa is the best one and this is also good for simple image processing steps (for example, remove red-eye or improve the color) you can now perform in the program. Even a step -by-step rename multiple photos is possible. In the new version 3.9.x, you can transfer content directly to Google + share and have a wider selection of editing tools.

For the mac, it will be better for you to go with the iphoto. Below are some of its important features:
    • Direct access to the printer, to create a wallpaper, to "iDVD" for creating a DVD
    • You can burn your photos on CD / DVD
    • Ability to import photos directly from your digital camera
    • Ability to import your photos taken in RAW format and your video shot with your camera, if it has a video function
    • Ability to create cards, calendars directly from the software
    • Looking for a photo in the library is easier to scroll through to "iPhoto" dates
    • The software can manage up to 250,000 pictures
    • Possibility to "hide" some pictures so they do not appear in your "rolls" or albums
    • Internal search engine helps you to find a picture by date, keyword, rating

With the "Kodak EasyShare", you can manage the photos on your computer. Even the editing is possible with the software. This can be used to import the images that you want directly from your hard drive or possibly from a digital camera. You can also edit this for example with a brightness and contrast controls or the red-eye filter. To share your snapshots with friends and family, you can make the Kodak online portal to the Internet.

Flickr Uploadr is also a good app that you can use. Flickr Uploadr is a program that allows you to upload your photos online from your desktop. In a simple and rapid. A must for anyone with a Flickr account.
    Pros:
    • Upload photos and videos to Flickr from your desktop
    • Quick and convenient
    • Create your sets and add tags
    • Configure the levels of privacy and security

Cons:
    • Opens the browser for you to enter credentials

If you use Flickr to share your photos then you'll be interested to know a good Mac client for the online service from Yahoo. Flickery is perhaps the best application of this type on the Mac App Store. This application you can conveniently manage your Flickr account by adding new images, creating new albums, sets and much more. The app presents the main interface where they show photos and a left column with the various sections.