Thread: libreoffice starts itself when i exit from Mozilla Firefox

libreoffice starts itself when i exit from Mozilla Firefox

I am facing annoying problem in my computer. in my computer I when I close Mozilla Firefox at that time libreoffice starts automatically. I don’t know what is wrong with my computer but this problem is annoying for me. What should I do to solve this problem?

Re: libreoffice starts itself when i exit from Mozilla Firefox

Well I have gone though the problem which you are facing in your computer and I would like to tell you that you should first open Mozilla Firefox in safe mode and then see whether same problem is occurring or not. If you are not facing same problem when you close Mozilla Firefox(safe mode) than any of the add-on is causing this problem.

If above solution does not help you to fix this problem then you have to try to solve this problem by resetting the User profile and after resetting the User profile you will not face this problem again. I hope after resetting the user profile your problem will get solved.

If you want to reset the User profile then you have to follow these steps.

You have to first open my computer and then you have to go to the folder option and after that you have to click on “view” tab. After that you have to click on the show all files and then click on OK.

After doing that you have to open C drive and then open your user account folder and then open appdata and then select roaming folder. After that you have to open OpenOffice.org folder and then select user folder and rename that folder. Now open libreoffice and it will create profile again and then you have to see whether your problem get solved or not?

In my case resetting the user profile have done the trick. I was also having problem with the libreoffice and then I have come to know that resetting the user profile can solve this problem and after that I have reset the profile and then when I start libreoffice at that time all the things were working like a charm. I think you should also try this solution.

I have reset user profile and after resetting the user profile also I was having similar issue. I have reinstalled Mozilla Firefox but that does not helped me to solve this problem. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Any help will be appreciated.

I have gone though the problem which you are facing in your computer and I would like to tell you that you should download Revo uninstaller from internet and with the help of that you have to uninstall libreoffice from your computer and after that you have to restart your computer. after that you need to install libreoffice again and then your problem might get solved.