Thread: Getting ERROR 1935 while installing Openoffice in windows 7

Getting ERROR 1935 while installing Openoffice in windows 7

Hello friends I am facing problem while installing Openoffice in my computer. when I try to install openoffice in my computer at that time I get ERROR 1935. I have windows 7 operating system in my computer. what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Getting ERROR 1935 while installing Openoffice in windows 7

This problem normally occurs when Windows Modules Installer service gets disabled. You have to first check whether Windows Modules Installer service is not disabled if it is disabled then you have to start that and then your problem will get solved.

Yes starting the Windows Modules Installer service will solve your problem and that is why I would like to tell you that you should open start menu in your computer and then you have to type services.msc in search box and hot enter key after that. Now you have to look for the Windows Modules Installer service and is it is not running then you have to right click on that and click on start.

After doing that you have to try to install openoffice again in your computer and then your problem might get solved easily. If you need any more help regarding this then let me know.

If above solution does not help you to fix this problem then you have to try this solution and after trying this solution you will be able to install openoffice in your computer. first you have to open command prompt in your computer and after that you have to type this

reg delete HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SQMClient\Windows\DisabledSessions /va /f
    after typing this you have to press enter and then close command prompt and try to install open office in your computer.

Yes same problem was occurred with me also and I have first tried to solve this problem by renaming the mscoree.dll to mscoreebak.dll but that does not helped me to solve this problem. Now after that I have “HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SQMClient\Windows\DisabledSessions /va /f” key and then my problem get solved. You can try this solution.

Well I have removed registry key which you have mentioned and after that also I was getting same error. Now after that I have also tried to fix this problem by checking for the Windows Modules Installer service but Windows Modules Installer service is running properly in my computer. now please tell me how to solve this problem?

You have to remove .NET Framework from your computer and after removing the .NET Framework you have to restart your computer and after that you have to remove temporary files from your computer and then download .NET framework installation file from internet and then you have to install it in your computer and then your problem will get solved. After that when you will try to install openoffice in your computer at that time you will not get any problem.

If you want to download .NET framework in your computer then you can download it from the official site of the Microsoft or you can download .NET framework from here DOWNLOAD. As far as I know after installing this your problem will get solved.