Thread: Intel Graphics and Media Panel starts automatically in HP 8200 Elite SFF

Intel Graphics and Media Panel starts automatically in HP 8200 Elite SFF

Hello guys I have HP 8200 Elite SFF computer and I am facing problem with my PC. I have windows Vista operating system and whenever I start my computer at that time Intel Graphics and Media Control Panel starts up. Is there any way to disable that? If anyone have solution then let me know.

Re: Intel Graphics and Media Panel starts automatically in HP 8200 Elite SFF

I will suggest you to open intel application in your computer and then you have to go to the settings or option in that application. Now after that you have to see is there any option for start application with window or start with windows? If there is such option then you have to uncheck the box and then click on Ok. This may be helpful for you.

Which version of the Intel driver version you have installed in your computer? is it the installed drivers are drivers from the Intel website ? if it is not latest then you have to visit Intel website and download the latest drivers and then your problem might get solved.

Same problem was occurred with me also and after that I have first thought that problem is with the application setting in my computer but that does not help me to solve this problem. now after that I have tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the Intel application with no luck.

After trying so many thing I have come to know that I have to disable it from windows configuration utility and then I have open window configuration utility and then I have disabled Intel application from there and then when I restart my computer at that time I didn’t get any problem. you should also try this solution.

To disable the application from start up you have to follow this steps.

• Click on start menu.
    • Type “msconfig” in search box and press enter.
    • After that you have to click on startup tab.
    • Now look for Intel application and uncheck it.
    • Press ok and then restart the PC.