Thread: Adobe Flash Player 11 encountered error while installation

Adobe Flash Player 11 encountered error while installation

I am unable to install the most recent Flash Player 11 on my computer. Whenever I am trying to install I am getting Installation errors. There is a message that appears on the screen which says failed to initialize. I have tried some troubleshooting steps, but that did not work as well. I am still getting the same errors. I am using Norton Antivirus in my pc. Before installation I am also turning that off so that it does not block the installation. But still I am stuck with the same error.

Re: Adobe Flash Player 11 encountered error while installation

This issue appears if there is an old flash player installed in your system. You have to clean that up first and then go ahead with a clean setup. Or else this kind of problem will keep on appearing. There is one way through which you can get rid of this error. You have to download two tools. First you get yourself a good uninstaller and second get a good system cleaner. Run both of them one by one. First run the uninstaller to wipe out any pending tools from the system and then you can run CCleaner to clean up the damaged system registries.

You can try to install from the installer.exe file and see if that helps. By the way which browser are you using? If you are getting this error on Internet Explorer then you can try to install the Flash player from the Firefox browser and if still your get the same problem on firefox then use the Google Chrome browser to install the latest version of the flash player. There might be some problems in your web browser due to which you are getting this error.

You can also download the additional installer of flash player and save it to disk; after that you have to close the entire browser windows, then use the Windows Explorer to run the installers you downloaded. If you are still getting some error message then try to copy and paste all that error in your next reply here and I will find a solution for it.