Thread: What is timeout settings on adobe flash player 11

What is timeout settings on adobe flash player 11

I am getting download time out error when I am trying to install Adobe Flash Player 11 for Internet Explorer browser. On the website from where I am downlading it I made sure that I am installing the latest Flash Player version but after confirming to download this software, after some minutes I am getting this timeout error. Does anyone know how to fix this problem. Thanks

Re: What is timeout settings on adobe flash player 11

I am having the similar problem. I am running windows 7 32 bit on my computer. I have followed many methods for installing flash player but none is working in my case. I am not able to view several video on Facebook because of this flash player requirement. The installer doesnt seems to be downloading and installing the flash player properly in my pc. Any help would be appreciated.

Even I am facing this same issue. When I am attempting to run the installer then it times out at 12% and Adobe Flash player is not installed in my pc. I have already removed the older versions of flash player from Add and Remove programs, restarted my computer, disabled the entire firewalls and protections but still the installation just times out at certain percentage of downloading.

I have also checked that the ActiveX control in not checked in the Internet Settings and made sure that the entire settings in it are set as said by the Adobe instructions for the installation of Flash Player. In my antivirus software also I have put the file in the trusted zones and in Windows Firewall it is in the exception list but still even after 30 attempts it is giving me same problem.

If flash player download times out go to adobe download page and look for flash player beta version(bottom of page) download and run this worked perfectly for me when I had the same problem.