Thread: Error while uploading photos from Logitech webcam software to Facebook

Error while uploading photos from Logitech webcam software to Facebook

Right now I am own HD Webcam C310 which is installed on Windows 7. The Logitech software for webcam showing me some kind of error when I try to upload photos to Facebook. I know that I have installed the software properly and I logged in as Admin. The loading shows 100% completed but then suddenly prompts an error message saying:

"xxxxxxxx.jpg - Failed: Return status: 200 -”

The Facebook can access to my webcam. Is there any help?

Re: Error while uploading photos from Logitech webcam software to Facebook

It seems to me that the software is not interacting with software properly and due to this it is getting error. You will once again need to check whether the webcam software can access the FAcebook account or not. Also make sure that you are logged in your account. You have said that you can access the webcam from Facebook but it doesn’t mean that the software can access your Facebook account without any issues.

It is true that using the Logitech webcam, you can directly capture the pictures and then you can easily post on Facebook profile. Once you have installed the webcam on the computer, you will get the upload option or feature which will enable you directly upload images in your Facebook status. Make sure that you have installed the proper driver and the Facebook should notice your webcam as primary video source. After that you will prompted for authorization.

Once I had the same problem and Facebook was keep on showing the error when uploading the images to Facebook. The upload status shows 1000% but then the same error. I didn’t use any other format images other than JPGs assuming that it could be the problem but nothing helped me. No help from the Logitech side yet.

I have called the Logitech customer service regarding the same issue but they told me that you have to re-install the application by wiping out all previous drivers and other webcam software installed in the computer. If there is 2 webcams and you have installed both, then drivers could make confliction. Best thing is to install Logitech only and wipe out all other. There are different webcam software available from the Logitech side and you have find which one is compatible for your C310 HD Webcam.