Thread: How To Play Multiple Rar Files

How To Play Multiple Rar Files

Hi there,

I have trouble playing a video I found on the Rapidshare. It was split up into 36 rar files so I downloaded them using Cryptload 1.1.8. Then I extracted all the files using 7 zip and I had no problem doing it. Then I tried to play the single video file using VLC media player, but there was a problem. The video seemed a little bit scrambled, sometimes the image would stop and the sound would keep playing. Simply put, the resolution was just bad. Then, I tried playing the video using DivX Plus Player and it worked better, but there were still some instances where the image would stop a little. Still, I had better resolution with DivX Plus Player. Is there some way that I can improve the video quality, especially with VLC media player? I tried extracting the video again from the multiple rar files one more time, but it basically gave the same result. Can someone help?

Thanks.

Re: How To Play Multiple Rar Files

If you want then you cab try out the "GOM Media Player" it is like vlc payer but then i find it better and i have been using the same, just check it out and see if it is playing the file properly or not.