Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Even after Adobe flash player 11 installed on my system it is not detected by any website

Windows Software

Old 07-02-2012

Even after Adobe flash player 11 installed on my system it is not detected by any website

No matter how many times I install Flash Player 11 on my pc still the websites say that flash has to be installed in my computer. I have checked the logs and the installation seems successful and when I go into Add and Remove programs on my computer then also I can see flash 11 installed in my machine. Can anyone tell me if there is a solution for this problem? Thanks

Old 07-02-2012

Re: Even after Adobe flash player 11 installed on my system it is not detected by any website

Which operating system you have installed in your machine? Is it a 32bit OS or 64bit OS installed in your computer? Have you made sure that the latest graphics driver is installed in your pc? Can you also check if the Shockwave Flash Object is enabled in Internet Explorer's Manage Add-ons area, if not then try to enable it again and see if that works for you.
Old 07-02-2012

I am also facing this similar issue with Adobe Flash Player version 11. After installing the Windows 7 64bit operating system on my pc, the proper version of flash player is not getting detected. I have repeatedly downloaded the flash player 11 version to play the swf files in my pc but still it wont work. Please help me.
Old 07-02-2012

Can you try to get into the Global settings in your System Preferences. After that go to the Storage tab and then click on "Local Storage Settings by Site". Now try to add http://www.hulu.com/ to the list and select Allow and click Add and then click on Close button. This way you will be able to play swf file on your computer without any issues.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , ,