Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 06-02-2012

Nautilus is not changing the active window after launching Image Viewer

I am getting an issue with Nautilus while opening the image viewer windows. As I ma opening Image viewer I can see them but as I am pressing the keyboard, Nautilus getting command. Since Nautilus is remaining at the active window. When I wanted to have a quick look on an image and close it, Nautilus is getting closed rather than of image.
Old 06-02-2012

re: Nautilus is not changing the active window after launching Image Viewer

After going through the problem I am suggesting that you should check Focus Prevention Level.
  • You have to click on System and go for Preferences and go for CompizConfig Settings Manager.
  • Over there you have to click on General Options and clikc on Focus & Raise Behaviour.
  • You should default value as low and higher value should prevent opened image window getting focused.
Old 06-02-2012

re: Nautilus is not changing the active window after launching Image Viewer

Well I think there is need of installing CCSM. You have to execute the below mentioned command.

Code:
sudo apt-get install compizconfig-settings-manager

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,