Thread: Is Virus Attack on Action Center?

Is Virus Attack on Action Center?

Hi friends, recently I am trying to make use of Action Center, but however I can’t able to make use of this Application in my System. I have noticed that the updates navigation of this application is turns white in color and I have also try to delete this Application but however I can’t able to delete this Action Center also. My friends suggest me that it is Affect by virus, and because of that reason I can’t able to make use or delete this App. If you guys have any ideas about this issue or any suggestion for this topic then please does the reply. Does anyone have a clue how, or why this happens? Is there a way to fix it? Thanks for any reply.

Re: Is Virus Attack on Action Center?

You just try to scan the System with the help of the updated Antivirus, or the alternate thing you can do is to scan for Virus/Malware with the help of Linux boot CD. If there is any chances for this issue is with the virus then might this will help you out to fix those malware and resolve this issue.

There are some application avaialbe on official site of Malwarebytes which you can make use for detecting the bugs or the malware, because of which these issue happen overthere in your Action Center. After using the malwarebyte make use of SuperAntiSpyware for registry issue fix in safe mode along with networking.

There might be the affect of Trojan, so try to make use of Trojan downloader to detect if trozan is there in your system once the trozan is found there in your System, just quarantined that. After that you can make use of any official Antivirus to detect some other stuff which may be responsible for this kind of issue. Kaspersky is one of the best Antivirus that you can make use for making scan for root kits. After this procedure try to make use of IE and Firefox they will be works fine.

question Re: Is Virus Attack on Action Center?

What program are you using?