Thread: Need a software program to control my fans of Asrock P67 Pro 3 motherboard

question Need a software program to control my fans of Asrock P67 Pro 3 motherboard

I need a software program that could be able to control my fans. My system has a Mother Board of Asrock P67 Pro 3 and I have to manage the automatize the case and the fans of the CPU somehow. I am using the Windows Xp Service pack 1 Operating system. I have also made the use of the Speedfan but it has not given me the good results. I had used the Speedfan previously on my other computer and it was working well with that comp but I don’t know what is the reason here? Can anyone suggest me some software programs that would control my fans? Thank You in advance for the answers.

smile Re: Need a software program to control my fans of Asrock P67 Pro 3 motherboard

Have you ever tried using the AsRock extreme Tuner software of the version 0.1.42. This program allows the multiple choices with the different features including the Monitoring Hardware, Fan Control etc. I have made the use of this program to control the fans speed of my system and it is working well.

question Re: Need a software program to control my fans of Asrock P67 Pro 3 motherboard

Quote Originally Posted by BillieJ View Post
    Have you ever tried using the AsRock extreme Tuner software of the version 0.1.42. This program allows the multiple choices with the different features including the Monitoring Hardware, Fan Control etc. I have made the use of this program to control the fans speed of my system and it is working well.
    I have tried to install this program on my system but this program is supposed to have less choice options to control the speed of the fans. Any other software program to control the fan speed?

Re: Need a software program to control my fans of Asrock P67 Pro 3 motherboard

I have seen that most of the computer users are controlling the speed of the fans with the help of the hardware or with using the BIOS settings. You should also try to get a bay controller having the highly rating of the inexpensive fan of the 5.25". You should also try to make some settings in the BIOS that would help to control the fan speed.

star Re: Need a software program to control my fans of Asrock P67 Pro 3 motherboard

I think you should make a choice of a SpeedFan from the almico site. I have made the use of the same. This program helps in monitoring the speed of the fan which are present in the computer with the help of the hardware monitoring chips. This is also be able to access the sensors of the heat temperature and can be able to adjust the speed of the fan with respect to this.

question Re: Need a software program to control my fans of Asrock P67 Pro 3 motherboard

Quote Originally Posted by -Deven- View Post
    I think you should make a choice of a SpeedFan from the almico site. I have made the use of the same. This program helps in monitoring the speed of the fan which are present in the computer with the help of the hardware monitoring chips. This is also be able to access the sensors of the heat temperature and can be able to adjust the speed of the fan with respect to this.
    Have you gone through my query properly. I have written there that I need a software that would be help me in giving the options for the automatize of the cpu fans. Also the bay controller would be possible option for this purpose but I want to use a software program instead in order to control the speed of my fans.

sad Re: Need a software program to control my fans of Asrock P67 Pro 3 motherboard

I have also made the use of the Speedfan and the everest to enable the checking of the speed of my fans and the speed is only showing upto 1000++rpm. I am not able to automatize the options to control the speed of my fans. Any suggestions for the software program that would be able to control the speed of my fans?

smile Re: Need a software program to control my fans of Asrock P67 Pro 3 motherboard

Quote Originally Posted by Dhairyaa View Post
    I have also made the use of the Speedfan and the everest to enable the checking of the speed of my fans and the speed is only showing upto 1000++rpm. I am not able to automatize the options to control the speed of my fans. Any suggestions for the software program that would be able to control the speed of my fans?
    I would like to tell you to go with the software program of the CPUCool which is of the version 8.0.12. I have used this software to control the fan speed of my computer and it also displays the stats of the temperature and the voltage of your Mobo.

cool Re: Need a software program to control my fans of Asrock P67 Pro 3 motherboard

I am using the SensorsView Pro 3.1.3061 version software program in my Windows Xp Operating system and this program works smoothly and enables the control of the fans speed. Previously I was not able to get the good cpu fan speed which was affecting the performance of my system and also the PC was working slow. With the help of this software the fans speed can be controlled and monitored. Even when there is the overheat of the CPU then this software stops the working of the CPU fan.

Hope this helps you.Thank You