Thread: How to insert the corresponding data into multiple worksheets from a range of data in Excel

How to insert the corresponding data into multiple worksheets from a range of data in Excel

Hi friends as I am new to the Excel I don’t have that much of experience in this Excel work. While working with one project I was just stuck at one query. I just want to select a range of selected data from one worksheet and then I want to insert those selected range of data into another worksheet with same cell. The thing that I want to do is that if I have 10 different sheet then I want to insert the first selected data in cell B3 and of the first sheet and the second selected data into cell B3 of the second sheet and vice versa. So if you guys have any ideas or information or any of the suggestion for me to do this thing in Excel then please let me know. Your reply and suggestion will be thanks and appreciated.

Re: How to insert the corresponding data into multiple worksheets from a range of data in Excel

According to my information, there you need to set up a multi work sheet set so that you can easily share the data values by cell or column. Try to make use of 3d spread sheet might be it works for your condition. The main thing that all you have to do is to share data and to make use of multi able cell or multi able column analysis.

Re: How to insert the corresponding data into multiple worksheets from a range of data in Excel

These are simple to do in excel with help of VBA or macros or the alternate thing you can do with data is to copy/paste from one worksheet to another worksheet.